2018-07-16 - 2018-07-17 All day
Final FRCA Written Crammer course
Date: 16 & 17 - 19 & 20 July 2018
Time: 8:00 am (prompt start)
Venue: New Education Centre, Royal Victoria Infirmary
Four intensive revision days on the 6 core essential units along with general duties and basic science.
- Aimed at those who will be sitting the March exam
- Exposure to answer 16 past questions, 8 under exam conditions.
- Compliments existing writer’s club, so no overlap of questions
- Led by local Advanced trainees
- Opportunity to send in any tricky questions/subjects for discussion
- Hot topics hour
Dr Clare Watkinson, Advanced Trainee, Northern School of Anaesthesia
Dr Jon Pearson, Advanced Trainee, Northern School of Anaesthesia
Further information: Barbara.Sladdin@nuth.nhs.uk