Date: 5 & 6 July 2018
Venue: Simulation Centre, Freeman Hospital
This two day practical simulator course will give you the skills needed to commence supervised practice in Obstetric Anaesthesia.
This course is of most benefit to those who have had no obstetric anaesthesia experience.
- Introduction to Spinal & Epidurals in Obstetrics
- Practical Spinal & Epidural Analgesia insertion
- Spinal complications for Caesarean section
- Management of Rare Serious Problems
- Practical General Anaesthesia in Obstetrics
- Failed Intubation in Obstetric-Anaesthesia
- Management of Major Haemorrhage in Obstetrics
- Cardiac arrest in pregnancy
Further details: Barbara.Sladdin@nuth.nhs.uk