Keep up to date locally with essential topics in anaesthesia by attending the AAGBI’s Core Topics meeting. Central to the AAGBI’s educational programme Core Topics meetings are one or two day conferences held at different locations about the UK and Ireland.
- Covering a broad spectrum of core topics essential to every anaesthetist, including trainees
- The opportunity to update your knowledge and top up your CPD in a time and cost effective way.
- Discover what’s new, share ideas and network with peers in these didactic and interactive sessions.
- Covering FRCA exam subjects, perfect for busy trainee anaesthetists.
- Come away with up-to-date information and skills.
Date: 14 March 2018