Appraisal Skills Workshop for Consultants and Senior Trainees
This course is designed to equip Consultants and Senior Trainees with the skills and knowledge to be appraisers for anaesthetists in training.
- Develop understanding of appraisal and the relationship with revalidation & ARCP.
- Develop communication & appraisal skills through practice and feedback.
- Examine ways of reviewing performance & setting objectives.
- Identifying & managing trainees with differing needs.
Further information to Cait Searl
Feedback from previous courses:
- Non intimidating setting. Useful feedback after every session. Well organised.
- Excellent practical sessions, very useful skills covered.
- Really useful practical sessions to identify ways in which to phrase questions / how to direct conversation.
- Interactive sessions were very useful. Good organisation.
- Really good course. Very interesting. Well structured.
- Very good overview of appraisal skills with some practice and ability to observe. In addition, to handle trainees with difficulties.
- Well balanced – talks and practical
- Left with new skills and some confidence. Well run.
- Excellent tips and suggestions regarding appraisal skills. Great course!!!