AAGBI – Core Topics Newcastle – March 2019
Keep up to date locally with essential topics in anaesthesia by attending an AAGBI Core Topics meetings. Please find attached the programme for the Newcastle meeting on the 20 March 2019.
Central to the Association’s educational programme Core Topics meetings are one- or two-day conferences held at different locations about the UK and Ireland.
- Covering a broad spectrum of core topics essential to every anaesthetist, including trainees
- The opportunity to update your knowledge and top up your CPD in a time and cost effective way.
- Discover what’s new, share ideas and network with peers in these didactic and interactive sessions.
- Covering FRCA exam subjects, perfect for busy trainee anaesthetists.
- Come away with up-to-date information and skills.